Your cart is currently empty!
ZEUS Poseidon 30′ High Wind Quality Fiberglass Nautical Flagpole Free Shipping
Bobs Flagpole Company Presents The ZEUS Poseidon 30′ High Wind Fiberglass Nautical Flagpole Collection. Proudly made in the USA! Shipping Included 8 to 10 week delivery
Fiberglass Reinforced Composite (FRC) Ground set flagpole Model # NSM 30YA
The flagpole has a mounting height of 30′ and 3′ below grade for an overall length of 33′.
The butt diameter is 6.8″ and the top diameter 3″. The pole weight is approximately 121 lbs. with yardarm, and a total shipping weight of 184 lbs. The Yardarm is 8′ long with a 4″ center and 3″ ends.
The flagpole is manufactured of fiberglass woven roving and polyester resin with 75% of the reinforcing fibers oriented in the axial plane for maximum stiffness and 25% in the radial plane for required hoop strength. Load calculations shall be based on AASHTO and NAAMM standards with the pole designed with a two to one (2:1) safety factor for 150 mph winds, unflagged, with a 1.3 gust factor.
The flagpole shall have an Entasis taper and shall be void of vertical mold seams.
The flagpole shall be sanded smooth and coated with a high gloss Aliphatic Polyurea coating system which provides extended UV protection and weatherability.
Poseidon Series – Model #MSN 30YA
The flagpole shall be equipped with PLP standard fittings:
- A 6″ gold anodized aluminum ball – #10 (5/16″) polyester halyard
- 8″ aluminum powder coated cleat – a 16″ composite flash collar
- Stainless steel swivel snaps with vinyl covers.
- External stationary fiberglass truck – 3′ x 8″ fiberglass ground sleeve.
- The yardarm shall be equipped with:
- Yardarm bracket powder coated to match color of pole (2-piece bracket)
- Stainless steel yardarm pulleys and eye bolts
- #10 polyester halyards (one for each side of yardarm)
- Powder coated aluminum cleats (one for each side of yardarm)
- Stainless steel swivel snaps with vinyl covers (two per side of yardarm)
- Benefits of Fiberglass Composites
- Easy to install
- UV & salt resistant coating – dual part polyurea aliphatic paint system
- Finish does not pit or stain even when exposed to landscape materials like mulch
- Corrosion resistant
- Superior strength to weight ratio provided by layered construction of materials
- Excellent structural strength when compared to wood, metal alloys, and others.
- Available in a variety of standard colors; white, black, bronze, Faux-Luminum & Dynamic Bronze
- Custom colors are also available upon request
- Our unique manufacturing process allows for custom projects
- Sound absorbing properties: perfect for homeowners, schools, office buildings, hospitals and anywhere you do not want that annoying pinging sound of the flag snaps
- Easy to Clean & virtually maintenance free
- Best warranty in the fiberglass flagpole industry – with 50 years of experience to back it, the makers of Zeus flagpoles confidently offers the best fiberglass flagpole warranty.
- Hand-crafted in Fitzwilliam, NH. These are not machine made or mass produced providing you exceptional quality and attention to detail.
- Available in sizes 15’ – 100’ to suit your location.
- Available in different series that are windspeed specific to complement your location.
- Fiberglass is not harmful to the environment, it can be repurposed into other usable items or recycled
|Dimensions||6.8 × 360 in|
Lifetime Factory Shaft Warranty. Hardware 1 year
|Choose Zeus Color||
Black, Bronze, Dynamic Bronze, Faux Silver, White
There are no reviews yet.