Your cart is currently empty!
40′ Superior 3 High Wind Telepole Telescoping Flagpole, 3.5″ Base,10 gauge Free Shipping
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
Commercial Grade 40′ Telepole Telescoping Flagpole | Bobs Flagpole Company
May God Bless America!!
Special note regarding the 25′ and 30′ Special Models 2 and 3 Telepole flagpoles:
They are very sturdy and a high wind rated flagpole. They do require some upper body strength to raise. For those people that may find it uncomfortable, there is an easy answer. Purchase the optional halyard/pulley system and it will be factory installed at no charge. Purchase later and install yourself. Here is the link should you choose this option. https://bobsflagpole.wpcomstaging.com/product/telepole-halyard-rope-kit-conversion-for-the-telescoping-flagpoles/
You will then have all of the benefits of a commercial one piece flagpole at 1/3 the investment.
First Ever 7000-T8 Aluminum 40′ Superior 3 flagpole
40′ “Superior Three” Telescoping Flagpole
THE STRONGEST TELESCOPING FLAGPOLE IN THE WORLD.
It is Big. The largest Telescoping flagpole in the telescoping flagpole industry.
Our telescoping flagpoles are made with the first ever 7000-T8 (temper) series aluminum. The 7000-T8 series aluminum provides higher quality and higher strength than other telescoping flagpoles made with 6000 series aluminum. With a pole base of 3 1/2″ and a wall thickness at the base of 10 gauge high strength aluminum this design bridges the lower priced residential flagpoles with the more expensive commercial grade poles valued at hundreds of dollars more.
The Superior 3 ranks highest in:
- 1. Largest wall thickness (Base of 10 gauge aluminum, others 16 to 12 gauge)
- 2. Biggest Base (3.5″ Bottom – 2″ Top – All others are smaller)
- 3. Weighs Approximately 46 Pounds
- 4. Collapsed Height: 107 1/4″
Total Extended Height Before Installed: 40′ 2″
Total In-ground Height When Installed: 38′ 2″
- 5. Our 40′ telescoping flagpole consists of SEVEN sections
- 6. No inexpensive or cheap polycarbonate (Lexan) plastics are utilized in our manufacturing, only high quality ball bearing races to insure superior strength and backed by an unlimited 15 year warranty.
You can take comfort in the quality and durability of your purchase knowing that it was fabricated by Americans for Americans. Our dual-locking design of high quality stainless-steel prevents any accidental dropping of the individual sections and flagpole damage that can occur with traditional spring loaded buttons and twist locks.
In cold weather, all Telepole flagpoles will not freeze, and will still be functional due to our special locking system unlike some spring loaded flagpoles.
For better operation, compatibility, strength and beauty, we are offering the ONLY true 30′ telescoping Flagpole consisting of 7 sections instead of 5.
Telepole’s ALUMINUM ground sleeve with locking capabilities will help deter theft and unwanted rotational movement.
The New “Superior Three” 30′ Telescoping Flagpole is the Ultimate in design and strength and ready to serve you for many years to come.
So don’t settle for mediocrity and higher prices when you can have the strongest and finest telescoping flagpole – The Telepole “Superior Three.”
FREE WITH THIS FLAGPOLE
- 3″ Aluminum ball
- 2X3 Military flag of your choice. Inform us of branch in comment box upon check out
- A custom extra thick aluminum ground sleeve;
- (3) No inexpensive or cheap polycarbonate (Lexan) plastics are utilized in our manufacturing, only high quality ball bearing races to insure superior strength and backed by an unlimited 15 year warranty.
- An extra ring to prevent the flag from binding and/or lifting and sliding upwards in strong winds;
- (4) rust proof, stainless steel clips;
- Push button tool to help release the buttons when collapsing the flagpole
- Simple and easy to follow installation instructions;
- 15 Year W A R R A N T Y (Including Weather)- Best in the industry
- Our 30′ flagpoles you may fly (1) 6’x10′ or (1) 5’x8′ with one 3’x5′ flag, or (2) smaller flags like 4’x6′ or 3’x5′ flag.
- Is adaptable for short wave antennas up to 10 pounds
- Can be converted to a Nautical flagpole at any time
- Can be converted to the halyard/pulley system at any time
When comparing the strength of our poles versus our competitors, “Superior Three’s” 10 gauge base wall thickness versus the 16 gauge of other flagpoles will double the strength of the flagpole
Orders may be placed online or by calling Bob’s Flagpole Company @ 804-896-2991
PLEASE NOTE THAT QUOTED SHIPPING IS FOR THE LOWER 48 STATES ONLY
|Dimensions||3.5 × 300 in|