Commercial Grade Telepole Flagpoles | Bobs Flagpole Company
May God Bless America!!
WE OFFER THE BEST, Stronger Flagpole! Check it out!
Special note regarding the 25' and 30' Special Models 2 and 3 Telepole flagpoles.
They are very sturdy and high wind rated flagpole. They do require some upper body strength to raise. For those people that may find it uncomfortable, there is an easy answer. Obtain the optional halyard/pulley system and install it with the flagpole fully extended and locked on the ground. Then raise and slide it into the ground sleeve. This may take 2 people.These flagpoles are available with the halyard option factory installed. You will have all of the benefits of a commercial one piece flagpole at 1/3 the investment.
First Ever 7000-T8 Aluminum 30' Superior 3 flagpole
30' "Superior Two" Telescoping Flagpole
THE STRONGEST TELESCOPING FLAGPOLE IN THE WORLD.
It is Big. One of the largest in the all aluminum telescoping flagpoles industry.
Our telescoping flagpoles are made with the first ever 7000-T8 (temper) series aluminum. The 7000-T8 series aluminum provides higher quality and higher strength than other telescoping flagpoles made with 6000 series aluminum. With a pole base of 3 1/2" and a wall thickness at the base of 10 gauge high strength aluminum this design bridges the lower priced residential flagpoles with the more expensive commercial grade poles valued at hundreds of dollars.
The Superior 3 ranks highest in:
- 1. Largest wall thickness (Base of 10 gauge aluminum, others 16 to 12 gauge)
- 2. Biggest Base (3.5" Bottom - 2" Top - All others are smaller)
- 3. Weighs 36 Pounds
- 4. No inexpensive or cheap polycarbonate (Lexan) plastics are utilized in our manufacturing, only high quality ball bearing races to insure superior strength and backed by an unlimited 15 year warranty.
You can take comfort in the quality and durability of your purchase knowing that it was fabricated by Americans for Americans. Our dual-locking design of high quality stainless-steel prevents any accidental dropping of the individual sections and flagpole damage that can occur with traditional spring loaded buttons and twist locks.
In cold weather, all Telepole flagpoles will not freeze, and will still be functional due to our special locking system unlike some spring loaded flagpoles.
For better operation, compatibility, strength and beauty, we are offering the ONLY true 30' telescoping Flagpole consisting of 5 sections instead of 4.
Telepole's ALUMINUM ground sleeve with locking capabilities will help deter theft and unwanted rotational movement.
The New "Superior Two" 30' Telescoping Flagpole is the Ultimate in design and strength and ready to serve you for many years to come.
So don't settle for mediocrity and higher prices when you can have the strongest and finest telescoping flagpole - The Telepole "Superior Two."
FREE WITH THIS FLAGPOLE
- 3" Aluminum ball
- 2X3 Military flag of your choice. Inform us of branch in comment box upon check out
- A custom extra thick aluminum ground sleeve;
- (3) No inexpensive or cheap polycarbonate (Lexan) plastics are utilized in our manufacturing, only high quality ball bearing races to insure superior strength and backed by an unlimited 15 year warranty.
- (4) rust proof, stainless steel clips;
- Push button tool to help release the buttons when collapsing the flagpole
- Simple and easy to follow installation instructions;
- 15 Year W A R R A N T Y (Including Weather)- Best in the industry
- Our 30′ flagpoles you may fly (1) 6’x10′ or (1) 5’x8′ with one 3’x5′ flag, or (2) smaller flags like 4’x6′ or 3’x5′ flag.
- Is adaptable for short wave antennas up to 10 pounds
- Can be converted to a Nautical flagpole at any time
- Can be converted to the halyard/pulley system at any time
When comparing the strength of our poles versus our competitors, "Superior Two's" 10 gauge base wall thickness versus the 16 gauge of other flagpoles will double the strength to the flagpole
"Superior Two's" 5 sections instead of 4 sections of other 30 flagpoles, will also give you additional strength
Orders may be placed online or by calling Bob's Flagpole Company @ 804-896-2991
PLEASE NOTE THAT QUOTED SHIPPING IS FOR THE LOWER 48 STATES ONLY
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I shopped a lot for a 30' flagpole. This one almost sounded too good. Price was the best for any 30 ft 'comparable' poles. I was really intrigued by the wind loading rating. I am flying a 6x4 American flag with a 5x3 Trump flag, and did not want to worry every time the wind blows. Plus installation was easy. Raising and lowering does require a good grip and upper body strength, but not bad.