Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
20′ Telescoping Bronze Colored Flagpole Includes Free USA 3X5 Flag
$259.00 Virginia Sales Tax VA residents only
Flag is 100% USA Made
Credit Card service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your purchases!
FOR FLAGPOLE LIGHTS, A LARGER SELECTION AND GREAT PRICING ON COMMERCIAL FLAGPOLES
MAY GOD BLESS AMERICA!
NEW BRONZE COLORED ALUMINUM TELESCOPING FLAGPOLE!
Here is your opportunity to own a top quality telescoping flagpole complete with 3’X 5′ sewn and embroidered American flag, and a 3″round gold anodized topper ball.
Extends Up to 20 Feet in Seconds…
Don’t settle for ordinary flagpoles when you can own the TopFlight Telescoping Flagpole with ease of use and a host of features ordinary flagpoles can’t match. This premium flagpole extends up to a full 20 feet tall in seconds — and telescopes down to 7 feet for easy portability. Four sections “nest” inside each other, clicking and locking into place with a smooth, low-friction action.
Features of the TopFlight Telescoping Flagpole
- A locking ground sleeve for easy installation and helps prevent theft.
- Portable! Great for taolgate parties, campgrounds, RV’s, race events, vacation homes and more.
- 5-Year Limited Warranty.
- The only flagpole that has earned the prestigious Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval.
- Optional dock mount available
- Optional Gold Eagle available for top of pole
- Optional wheel stand available for tailgate parties
- Also, delivery quoted is for the lower 48 only. Alaska and Hawaii will be additional
IS IT REALLY 16 GAUGE??? CHECK BEFORE YOU BUY!
We see many ads for 16, 14 and 12 gauge flagpole thicknesses that are just not a true description of what is being offered. ASK THEM FOR THE DECIMAL equivalent of the gauge they are representing. Here are the real decimal thicknesses to gauge relationships:
- 18 gauge is .040 inches
- 16 gauge is .051 inches
- 14 gauge is .064 inches
- 12 gauge is .081 inches
- 10 gauge is .102 inches
- 8 gauge is .128 inches
A note received from one of our valued customers:
Bob, “I just want to send you a big thank you for sending the free USMC flag. The eagle is quite handsome and the quality of your product is excellent. ” “You have no idea how happy that USMC made my son, especially when I told him you sent it for free.” “The special touches from people like yourself to the troops means the world to them. Sadly, in NY there has been some negitive actions towards the guys coming back from Iraq. A very Happy New Year to you and yours!” “Thank you once again,” Carol
- 1. Is honest and forthright in all dealings
- 2. Communicates clearly and promptly when needed
- 3. Reviews products offered for quality and value
- 4. Responds quickly to customer needs
- 5. Delivers on time as promised
- 6. Provides accurate answers to customer questions
- 7. Provides prompt service after the sale
- 8. Understands that the customer is all that matters in any business
2 in stock